Friday, December 5, 2014

I want out as soon as possible. I cannot stand living with...I don't know, everything.
I'm so sick and tired of everyone, and I mean everyone, picking on my way of life. Sure it's different than the average person but it's been my life since I was 4-years-old. Show some respect you piece of sh*t. Just because we live off grid doesn't mean we're animals. Yet, everyone I meet thinks we're trailer trash, pigs, weird, mental...and all that jazz. SHUT YOUR MOUTH, or I'll shut it for you with a swift celestial comet coming from space.
I'm just tired of it all. Obviously I won't live like that when I'm on my own, but for now it's something I have to live with until I am able to support myself. Until then, shut your pie holes you pieces of sh*t.

No comments:

Post a Comment