Monday, November 24, 2014

Life just...ugh, I don't know.

I don't even know what to think anymore. I'm not stupid, I know life is supposed to blow, but it's kinda hard to accept.
All I see is my parents, relatives and friends of the family struggle and complain about everything. It makes me realize that I really don't want to continue living on this god-forsaken planet. It really isn't worth it whatsoever. I've weighed every option and even with the small achievements that I managed to reach (i.e. getting my license and a job). It still doesn't make me happy like I thought it would.
I know peace is a frame of mind, but it doesn't exist with me. Seriously, nothing I ever do makes me happy. I am sick of reaching for high after high only to not be happy for a good amount of time.
I go through the motions of "every day" without actually doing anything to further myself in my dreams and the stuff I wanted to do.
I just don't wanna live anymore, d*mn it.

2 comments:

  1. You might also get something from reading my book, Awakening with Arathi Ma. Here's the link. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PBDP006

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't give up, just keep doing your spiritual practice. This mantra may help. https://youtu.be/XHaLnn9ZWLw

    ReplyDelete